Monday, 29 October 2012

October Haul

I have to admit, collectively this month is my biggest haul so far both make ups (especially!) and also skin care products. I managed to complete my make up needs. I have not update my skincare as currently I am still using Laneige trial kit. It has been more than a month now and it might last up to three months. So, I am on a spending ban until our trip to Miri this mid-Nov. *not that long! hehe!* I'm not sure what else to get though, but most probably I'm gna do price comparisons and buy whatever that attracts me :P *slaps forehead*

First up these are the items I bought here,


L'Oreal Transparent Rosy White Day Cream with SPF17 PA++ 20ml B$6.70
Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie B$15.90
The Bodyshop Vitamin E Face Mist B18.90 (bought using bf's member card less 10%)
L'Oreal Magique Touche Concealer B$18.90 (currently at 10% discount)
Garnier Dark Spot Corrector B$7.90 (now at 10% discount)

When my sister and mom went to Miri, I asked them to help me buy these:


Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart and Tutti Frutti RM22.41 (NP RM25)
Revlon Grow Luscious Liner in espresso RM29.61
Silkygirl Big Eye Mascara in black RM19.88

I also ordered few samples from Samplestore.com.sg on 7th Sept and the package just arrived on 24th Oct. Yes its that longg! Boo! I was looking for exfoliator so I bought the samples first. The samples are free but I paid for the shipping cost B$6.84 (Saw the stamp on the envelope it 'might' only cost S$0.80 :@ So yea, no I do NOT recommend buying from this site unless you do not mind paying for the overpriced charges.


Ginvera Marvel Gel
Bio Essence Exfoliator with ATP
Bio Essence Hydra Spa Energy Sleeping Mask

Anddd I received my Natural Collection makeups from our friend, Andrea who came back from UK after finishing her Masters. Im a happy bunny when she gave these to me. She told me at first that she could not buy it as she's afraid of her excess baggage but she did anywayyy!!! Thank you Drea! :D I am in love with the blush and I will probably going to get more!!! :P Hehe


Blush in Rosey Glow
Loose Powder in Warm Tanslucent
Concealer in Fair

I am not sure if I will be reviewing any of these items. But if you want to know more about any of the items mentioned above, just leave me a comment and I will try to give a short review :)

No comments:

Post a Comment