Saturday, 6 October 2012

MomQuest for Nude pumps

I can't recall when exactly I've started my quest to find nude pumps but I'm sure, it has been awhile. I keep on nagging my best friend about this. :p

When I was pregnant last year, I stopped wearing heels and resorted to flats and fitflops (they were oh so comfortable for my swelling feet!) Few months after I gave birth, I thought I'd reward myself with a new pair of heels.

I went looking for something nude or natural. I think I went to Charles & Keith, Summit, Vincci and Pazzion. I did not find anything nude but I found a pair of cognac peep toe heels instead at Summit. Yay! Its pretty and natural enough. I love them on my feet :D

Size 4 - Heatwave (black) and Summit (cognac and nude)

I found a pair of peep toe nude right before Hari Raya last time but it is a little loose at the back and too white for my skin. *sighs* I bought the black peep toe when I was in UBD, during year 2. Yes, it has been that long! Definitely a keeper! :D Bought another one, not in the picture but I regretted it because I barely can walk in it! :((

You see, my quest has not ended yet. I'm still looking for the perfect nude (enough for my skin tone) pumps. A classic pumps. A pair of Loubies? Not in the near future. I'd probably just keep them in the box and not gna wear it until God knows when! (scared that I'll scratch the red soles *lol* :p)

No comments:

Post a Comment