Saturday, 29 September 2012

September Haul

My first post for my monthly haul and many more to come I hope! Hehe.. No showing off intended. I am so happy and excited with my purchases this month. :D


As you can see from the above picture. I finally replace my Salvatore Ferragamo-like flats from Vincci I bought about 1.5 years ago with this lovely lacey flats from Pazzion. *in love*

I have also repurchased my Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner in Charcoal recently. I might be going to buy another eyeliner in black soon. I think, I need it.

Currenty I am trying two new products - Garnier Aqua Defence Eye Roll-on and Revlon Lip Butter in Macaroon. I wanted to get an eye cream but I do not think I need it at the moment. I want something hydrating to prevent fine lines and wrinkles underneath my eyes. The lip butter is just amazing. It's moisturising and I definitely love the colour. I want to get few more colours from Miri. Its cheaper there from what I read. So far, I'm liking these two!! :D

Erkk! I forgot about the Laneige Trial Set I bought early this month. *lol* That too!

No comments:

Post a Comment