Wednesday, 26 September 2012

My Makeup Products

Recently, I broke my eyeliner which means I need to buy a new one. Yay! I did not intentionally broke it though. So while I was clearing my make up bag to find the broken eyeliner, I thought it's time for me to clean my make up bag and I did. Hence I wrote this entry.

I do not wear a lot of make up. Rarely actually. Only when I have occasions to go or when I feel like using them. I just put on powder, blush, eyeliner and lipstick or lip balm, and I'm good to go. Recently, I have added putting BB cream first before setting it with my powder.

From Behind: Maybelline Makeup Remover, Skin79 Snail Nutrition BB cream, Missha Signature Glam Art Gloss with SPF 12 in SPK04 (Missha's best seller), MAC Lightful Ultracharge Foundation SPF25/ PA+++ compact, MAC Frost Lipstick in Angel A60, MAC Mineralize Blush in Pet Me, Revlon ColorStay eyeliner in Charcoal, Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula lip balm with SPF 15 and MAC blush brush

I bought my MAC compact powder (just found out that it is actually a compact foundation *slaps forehead*), blusher and lipstick when Husband and I went to KL in Oct 2010. I have not finish using them since. Almost two years now! Recent additions are my BB cream, lip gloss and make up remover (before I have only use Lancome Bi-Facil sample I received when I bought the perfume for my hantaran). As for the eyeliner and lip balm, I have been repurchasing them for the last two years since my ex-colleague at work introduced them to me. I love my make up products because it gives me a natural nude neutral look. :) A "no make up" make up look, I supposed.

Anyway, I have been particularly interested with lip balm and lipstick recently. My Palmer's lip balm broke few times already and I do not understand why. So recently I have been thinking of trying out new lip balm and then I saw Maybelline's baby lips at Hua Ho. I went home and read many not-so-good reviews about it plus it has fruit scents which I am not fond of. I saw most people are comparing it with Revlon Colorbust Lip Butters and I am VERY interested to buy them. Hope I can talk about it here soon.

What is your make up products/ routine? Do you have any products that you have been repurchase over and over again? Any products you would like to recommend?


I don't know what to recommend as I, myself is still very new and still learning about make up products. But one thing for sure, I do not like to buy a lot of products, yes Im a cheapskate when it comes to make-ups. The most important thing is it can lasts and simple, not fussy.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Its okay I think. I wore it when ke Birau most of the time. It oxides ok but I want to try VIP Gold next *lol* and Missha BB Cover too -.-' :p

      Delete
    2. but suits your skintone right? haha yeah i know how that feels :P masa atu i got so many bbcreams from gifts and etc, i gave semua ke anis tina pidah and kadinah -.- i only kept yang snail bb. sayang inda beguna, batah ah abiss. lol. im eyeing on skin79's bb facer :( yang 'electronic' bbcream. but it costs more than $60 i think -.- plus, no reviews on net yet. dont know good kah inda.

      Delete
  2. Yea its ok after it oxides. It gives me that dewy look but I kinda like a matte looking. But somehow Im not liking the greyish tone when I applied the bb cream. Putih! Lol! Or maybe I put a lot on my face but I have been reducing the amount from the first time I use it. Im thinking kan beli Missha BB cream yg tavel size from ebay sja, not sure how long that gna takes! Yg sample size VIP Gold I bought last month pun blm sampai.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha awuu. i ordered from ebay before. if yang from korea using hong kong post. usually takes around 21 days pulang. alah, masa atu i have like a lottttt of vip gold samples and hotpink, but abis durang ambil. should've give you hehe.

      Delete