Wednesday, 3 October 2012

New Lust: Coach Legacy Collection

I was never keen on Coach. I do not like their colourful monograms. Unlike their recent Legacy collection, it is the return of their classic bags and comes in array of colours - emerald green, sunflower yellow, carnelian red, cognac brown, cobalt blue, black and colourblock. Looove!

I definitely want to have a piece or two in my collection. Who can say no to classic handbags, right? It will never go out of season. I fall in love with Legacy Leather Penny Shoulder purse when I read about this from Bagaholicboy.com. This purse will be perfect for going to a small function (to neighbour's especially) where I only need to bring my phone, keys and tissue pack. Hehe ;)

Penny I'm in love! I do not mind having them all! *lol*
7 3/4" (L) x 5" (H) x 2 1/4" (W)
US$198
Before writing this entry, I checked again Coach.com and saw this beauty! Hello hello! I prefer this than the Candace Carryall, it looks Celine-like bag except it is rectangular in shape while Celine is square and box-y. This beauty is just perfect for work, right? It should fit a laptop in it and files and ... *excuses!* ;) Hehe

New Legacy Archival Top Zip Satchel
13" (L) x 9 3/4" (H) x 5 1/4" (W)
US$398


Do you like any bags from Coach Legacy collection? How about the colours?

Carnelian, Emerald and/or Cobalt are to die for! *lol* I would probably buy a Cognac because it will definitely be more suitable for any colours. Classic-looking in my opinion. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Keraja sudah Ef? If sudah.. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belumm.. Hehe I meant bag for nanti bila kerja *lol* Awal sudah angan2 :p

      Delete