Thursday, 23 August 2012

Syawal 1433H

Salam Eid Mubarak all!!!

It's the fourth day of Syawal already. Our first Syawal as parents and it's been fun getting duit Raya for Baby Iqbal as it's his first Hari Raya too! Alhamdulillah.. Our Syawal has been blessed and meaningful so far.

I'm so glad that Baby Iqbal is not pemilih "choosy" with anyone. Everyone just love to carry him. Such a happy baby! Even MIL keep on telling people that he's not pemilih and I take that as a doa'. Mudah-mudah he won't be pemilih when he's become a toddler. Ameen!

second day Raya. *it's hard to get a good shot together* 

With this opportunity, I would like to wish everyone Selamat Hari Raya.. Mohon Maaf Zahir dan Batin. I apologise from the deepest of my heart for every word that might hurt your feelings intentionally and unintentionally. May Allah SWT will always bless you and your family. Ameen ya Rabbal 'alamiiin!

No comments:

Post a Comment