Tuesday, 28 August 2012

My First Handbag

I thought of my first handbag yesterday. I took it from my sister - she has been keeping it safe for me. My first thought seeing the bag after a long time was.. wow this still looks amazing. Very classic. I wonder if they still have the prints. :D

Mom bought the bag for me about 5-6 years ago, maybe more. I can't remember! I'm sure it was not during my Uni years so that bag might be more than 6 years already. Hmm.. It was to be use during Hari Raya! Haha.. Its a small handbag - can only fits my handphone, compact powder, lip gloss and a small tissue pack and used tissue at the front pockets. *lol*

This was when I started to learn other brand of handbags especially Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Prada, Gucci, Coach.. etc. Whew!


So what is your first handbag? Do you still keep them?

No comments:

Post a Comment