Thursday, 26 July 2012

Salam Ramadhan

Better late than never, right? :D

Alhamdulillah.. It's the 6th day of Ramadhan today. Unfortunately, again for another year, I am not able to fulfill my duties as a Muslimah to fast this year. I get hungry easily and the breastmilk production still unstable. :( Is it a sign for us to start complementing Baby Iqbal with formula milk? I have not decide that yet. I actually do not want to think about it.

The day before Ramadhan, we lost our relative in the tragic helicopter crash. Allahyarham is my sister's brother-in-law and we are rather close with my sister's in-laws' family. Everyone was devastated with the news. We couldn't sleep the whole night waiting for updates. But, Allah SWT loves him more. We believe that he is now in a better and happier place. We pray that he will be put among the Syahidan and be place in Jannah among the pious. Ameen ya Rabbal 'Alamin..

Last year was my Ramadhan with Dearest Husband and this year, with Dearest Son. Alhamdulillah.. Even though I am not fasting, I feel really blessed as we get to improve in our iman together more this year. Syukur Syukur.. Last night I finally get the chance to go terawih with Hubs and left Baby Iqbal with my mother for a while. Oh how I miss..

To everyone here,
Salam Ramadhan from all of us and semoga ibadat kita akan diterima Allah SWT. Ameeen! :D

2 comments: