Saturday, 30 June 2012

My 26th Birthday

I turned 26 years old last Sunday, the 24th. That morning, we attended my cousin's (Assrol) Majlis Bersanding. After we came home, I made two batches of Baby Iqbal's food - carrot and apple + pear purees. And then we spent the afternoon with my little family. To end the day, I had dinner with dear Husband at Excapade. So yea, that's about it. Nothing much but pure happiness and blessings. Alhamdulillah *:D

I think I have wrote many times *Sorry!* that I want to have a career soon and that I am still unemployed since I graduated in 2010. I mean, who wants to read that over and over again right? Haha :p

Anyway.. This is what's included in my wishlist for the past few years. I am going to get them someday - with my own paycheck and effort, Insya Allah. For now, they are still in my wishlist ;) *big smiles* I might gna add more in the future but these have always been on the top of my list! Now drools~ :p


LV Neverful Mon-monogram *I like things personalised! Hehe *
LV Totally

and last but not the least..
Chanel Classic Flap *drools*

No comments:

Post a Comment