Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Breastfeeding - The Ups and Downs

I am not sure if it is normal, about a week or two in a month I realised that my milk supply is rather low. I try not to worry about it but I just can't. I thought.. Maybe I ate something that can decreases the supply. Maybe I think too much. Honestly, I feel really worry if my Baby is not content with his feedings. Husband always told me to think positive - it is a MUST and I am supposed to but somehow I could not! *sighs*.

What I did before to increase my milk supply is to take fenugreek within 24 hours - 2 pills 3 times a day. Drink more hot milo and chicken soup. Drink water and eat a lot!!! It works most of the time but sometimes I 'just' feel exhausted.

It's that time of the month again. My supply has been going up and down, and it makes me feel sad. Despite my worrying, I am happy that Baby still demand for feeding every 1.5 to 3 hours and his pee and poop patterns are normal. Alhamdulillah.. :'D *I feel better now after writing this out*


No comments:

Post a Comment