Sunday, 13 November 2011

Week 38 - review

This week review was rather short and brief too. This time, I was checked by a Malay doctor who is super nice (I like!!!). I miss my usual Filipino doctor though hehhe.. She’s very nice and kind too.
Everything else is normal. Alhamdulillah.. Oh! I gained another 1kg from last week review. Hahaha this is not a good sign. I don’t know why but I have quite a huge appetite lately. Hehhe.. Whenever Iman’s crave for something, I’ll just join him and eat more than him. How is that??? Hihihi
Baby’s heartbeat is doing great. Alhamdulillah.. I guess Baby’s weight pun increased a little bit since I’ve gained too. My tummy has been ‘mengeras’ (as my Filipino doctor would called it) lately. I don’t have the symptoms yet but been having an awfully looking swollen feet. Usual midnight movements are getting intense (and it hurts me sometimes), I hardly can sleep. In the day, Baby will usually stays quiet and movements are bearable (and cute!).
I’ll write again soon! :D Enjoy your Sunday lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment