Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Final Preparation (Mom & Baby)

Exactly 2 weeks to go til my EDD! *still having mixed feelings*

I have finally done packing my hospital bag and also, my Baby box. I’ll share with you the list (do let me know if I’m missing anything in the list). ;)
Mummy’s Hospital Bag
  • Towel
  • Toiletries
  • Going home baju
  • Breasts pad
  • Maternity pad (or period pad, whichever you prefer)
  • Nursing bra and panties
  • Socks
  • Slipper
  • Minyak Zarafah
  • Al-Quran/ Buku Yaasin
Our Baby’s Box
  • Sleepsuits 2-3 pcs (and going home baju)
  • Mittens and socks (if the sleepsuits do not have feet soles)
  • Baby cap/ hat
  • Badung 2-3 pcs
  • Barut 2-3 pcs
  • Towel
  • Toiletries (baby lotion and oil)
  • Grooming set (baby comb and brush)
  • Baby wipes (or cotton rolls)
  • Minyak Telon
  • Disposable diapers
  • Baby bath and shampoo
That’s all that we have packed. I thought of bringing the breastpumps too but we will try direct feed first (and if it doesn’t work which I do not hope for this to happen), then we will use the breastpumps.
We have put all Baby clothes and needs in the drawers and I kept on re-arranging them (and being dreamy at times). Excited much? Hehe.. I have line dry Baby’s pillows, bolsters and mattress too to get rid of the smell. I have washed the covers too. Baby’s nursing corner looks all cute and ready (Thanks to Feeka for the wall deco from the shower! Hehe).
With that, I think we are ready to welcome our Baby anytime! Insya Allah.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment