- Baby Iqbal was 1 week old last Saturday.
- Baby and I was admitted at the hospital for two nights.
- My blood pressure (BP) sky-rocketed since labour (from 160/100 to 130/80 today).
- We have been receiving visitors from our relatives too (and more gifts too for Baby Iq).
- My confinement period is going well, Alhamdulillah. (will write a more detail post on this later on)
- Still adjusting our time especially when Baby Iq is more active during the night than the day. Zombie parents we are for the first few days! Hehe
- Had difficulties nursing Baby Iq for the first few days but now, I’m able to fully BF him. Alhamdulillah
Need to go now. It’s time to nurse Baby Iq again!