This [here] is my first Baby checklist I’ve written about two months ago (I think! Hehe).
While reading moms’ blogs recently, I found Amy’s checklist [here] easier and organised. Credit to Amy Mizzunderstood Thank you!
Clothes : (NB size)
- Bodysuits – 4pcs DONE!
- Sleepsuits – 3pcs DONE!
- 2pc clothing – 1pc DONE!
- Going home clothing (from the hospital) – 1pc DONE!
- Mittens & Booties – bought 2 sets (we even bought socks 6pcs) DONE!
- Baby cap – bought 3pcs DONE!
- Snuggle Pod/ Receiving Blanket – Mothercare DONE!
- Baby binder (barut) – 4pcs DONE!
- Swaddle wrap (kain badung) – we’re going to use mine lucky it’s not pink. hehe
- Baby laundry detergent – Pureen HAD & Purity Sensitive DONE!
** I actually have bought 4 pcs of sleepsuits for 0-3mths (up to 5-6kgs so it’s a tad big for newborn. Opps!)
- Breast pump – Medela Swing DONE!
- Feeding bottles – Tommee Tippee DONE!
- Milk Storage bottles – Medela DONE!
- Steriliser- Tommee Tippee DONE!
- Bottle /Food Warmer – Tommee Tippee DONE!
- Cooler Bag for milk – Medela DONE!
- Bib – 1pc included in the set. ** My sis said she wants to buy these
- Bottle drying rack -
- Pacifier - may not need this!
- Bottle Cleanser – Pureen DONE!
Bathing/Baby Care :
- Bath tub -
- Baby shampoo/ bath -
- Baby lotion /oil - DONE!
- Cotton buds – DONE!
- Cotton balls/ roll – Mama said we don’t need this, baby wipes is enough
- Towels – (including dry and cuddle robes, and flannels) Mothercare DONE!
- Changing Mat -
- Baby wipes – DONE!
- Baby Brush & Comb -
- Baby nail clipper – we have one
- Thermometer – mama has!
- Disposable diaper – DONE!
- Baby cot – with changing bassinet DONE!
- Mattress – DONE!
- Blankets and pillow set -
- Baby bouncer/ swing
- Stroller – will buy after my confinement period
- Car Seat – will buy after my confinement period
- Baby Sling/ Carrier -
- Diaper bag + travel changing mat – we will use My Baby box! Kept safe for 25 years!
For Me :
- Washable breast pads – Avent DONE!
- Nursing bras
- Maternity pads – my usual period pads DONE!
- Warm socks
- Nursing tops – most of my maternity tops can be use for nursing, nanti lge beli