Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Salam Ramadhan

pic credit: Google
I hope it is not too late for me to wish everyone who has kindly visited my blog, “Selamat Menyambut Bulan Ramadhan dan Selamat Berpuasa” :D
Today is our second day of fasting in Brunei and I know, in Malaysia it is your third day. Mudah-mudahan ibadah puasa kita akan diterima oleh Allah SWT jua. Aminnnn!
I must say, being pregnant during this fasting is quite a challenge. Unfortunately I didn’t managed to fulfilled my puasa yesterday. Baby was kicking me throughout the afternoon. Belum biasa puasa maybe. Hehe.. But Alhamdulillah, today Baby has been behaving well. Less kicking. Mudah-mudahan Allah SWT akan sentiasa melindungi Baby, Aminnn!
p/s: bought 3 items for Baby already :D Thank you so much Bff!

No comments:

Post a Comment