Tuesday, 5 July 2011

We see YOU!

It was my third Doctor’s appointment yesterday. I was excited to get the ultra-sound as we have not seen our Baby since week 12. Unfortunately, Hubs couldn’t join me so my sister kindly took a video and picture for him. :D
Alhamdulillah.. We received good news regarding our Baby. At week 20, Baby’s weight (318g) is right according to the standard measurement (300g).  The fact that I did not gain much from last month, just an increase of 1.7kgs to 41.3kgs was worrying. I do hope in this coming months, I’m able to gain more weight and so is our Baby.
I was teary when looking at our Baby and the fact that Hubs was not there saddened me a little. Luckily my mom and sister were there, and the technician was very friendly that it lightens the mood. It was hard to get Baby’s measurement at first! Our Baby was so active and gave us lots of movements. As my sister put it, “c Baby was doing morning exercise in the tummy”. Hehehe :D
I don’t know how to describe the feelings but Hubs and I were really happy to know that our Baby is healthy and active even more. As for the gender, as of today, only my parents know the gender. I’d like to keep it as a secret first to give us more excitement during the labour nanti, Insya Allah. But Hubs is eagerly wants to know now – knowing that my parents are the only people knew about the gender. *giggles*
I know that I have not been blogging that often anymore. I sincerely apologise. Truth to be told, I don’t even do blog-hopping these days. I’d be a couch potato and sleep during the day, and more eating meals from morning until night. Hehehe ;) I’d still love to record every little journey during this pregnancy.
p/s: I love to feel our Baby’s movement. It gives me tingle all the time when the Baby kicks. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment